Traffic Management designers often use a wide variety of tools to compile their Temporary Traffic Management Layout Drawings (TTMLDs). Cone 9 Software is a bespoke design drawing tool that was created by top traffic engineers and software experts and is recognized as the first choice CAD traffic management software tool.
You can work as you wish using CONE. In just a few minutes, you may easily, consistently, and flexibly create standards-based, site-specific schematic diagrams or scale plan drawings straight into maps.
CONE is constructed with quality. The drawings you make appear professional and are simple for others to interpret since they adhere to national standards.
Three programs make up CONE Software. CONE now comes with tools for road marking and sign design as standard, to go along with the tools for making Temporary Traffic Management Diagrams.
Highways Agencies, Utility Companies, Local Governments, Traffic Management Companies, Civil Engineers, Consultants, Main Contractors, Crane and Plant Hire, Event Management, and Airport and Bridge Authorities are just a few of the traffic planning-related businesses that use CONE.
With an extensive library of over 3,000 signs, symbols, and standard schematic layouts it enables TM designers to create site-specific, schematic diagrams, or scale plan drawings in minutes. Some of its exciting features include:
- All signage as specified by the new Chapter 8 sign manual.
- A library of over 1,700 individual schematic layouts for road level 1 -3 Roads.
- A database of pre-prepared road layouts, junctions, TM equipment such as cones, signs, barriers, traffic lights, etc.
- Compatibility and flexibility to incorporate OS Tiles, scanned images, aerial photographs, and other CAD drawings.
- Highways Agencies, Utility Companies, Local Governments, Traffic Management Companies, Civil Engineers, Consultants, Main Contractors, Crane and Plant Hire, Event Management, and Airport and Bridge Authorities are just a few of the traffic planning-related businesses that use CONE.
For more information and to arrange an initial consolation speak to one of our experts today, and follow us on Facebook For new Updates.
Unit 28, Second Avenue
Cookstown Industrial Estate
Phone : +353 1 424 2070
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org