SHUTTLE SERVICES IMPLEMENTATION
CHM Group where instructed to install safety procedures to allow the client to undertake the required works, involving GPR survey, gully reinstatement and road resurfacing works.
CHM Groups responsibilities required the following;
- Production of high quality Temporary Traffic Management Plans
- Maintaining one lane of traffic flow in both directions using an advanced Temporary Traffic Light System
- Provided safe working environments on a high speed road using Chapter 8 standard operations and procedures
- Ensuring sufficient access points are available for site and construction traffic
- Ensuring safe and efficient pedestrian management
Achieving the above allowed our client to complete the works safely and efficiently while also causing minimal impact on the road users at all times.